EPSO working groups
2017 International CRAG “Severo Ochoa” Postdoctoral Program
The Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) is seeking to incorporate highly talented and motivated postdoctoral scientists that are interested in modern, multidisciplinary plant sciences, encompassing experimental, bioinformatic and theoretical approaches.
Currently, we are inviting applications for 4 postdoctoral positions within our International CRAG “Severo Ochoa” Postdoctoral Program,to start in the second half of 2017.Interested candidates are required to discuss the proposal with their prospective principal investigator at CRAG before submitting the application. For this Call, applications are accepted for the following CRAG Research Groups:
- Bacterial Pathogens and Plant Cell Death - Marc Valls
- Genetics and Genomics of Vegetable Crops - Jordi Garcia-Mas
- Plant Immune Responses to Pathogen Infection - Blanca San Segundo
- Plant Viruses - Juan José López-Moya
- Regulatory Mechanisms in Dark/Light Growth and Development - Elena Monte
- Roles of SUMO in Plant Development - María Lois
- Rosaceae Genetics and Genomics - María José Aranzana
- Statistical and Population Genomics - Miguel Pérez-Enciso
- Structure and Evolution of Plant Genomes - JosepM Casacuberta
Candidates with a high-quality research trajectory and a competitive publication track record are encouraged to apply. We offer excellent facilities to perform cutting-edge research, and an enhanced training and support program.
For further information about this call and the online application procedure, please visit:
Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2017