EPSO working groups
EPSO Conference 2008 (Toulon, France)
“Plants for Life”, 22-26 June 2008, Toulon (Côte d'Azur), France
We would like to thank all participants of the 4th EPSO Conference for making it a big success. With amazing talks, lively debates on science policy, challenging questions from the participants, uncountable inspiring discussions outside the lecture hall and during the poster sessions - the 4th EPSO Conference was undoubtedly the place to be.
We would like to thank the sponsors of the 4th EPSO Conference for their kind contribution.
Organising committee: Karin Metzlaff (EPSO) and Hélène Lucas (Head of Genetics and Plant Breeding division, INRA, France)
Post-Conference Reports including speakers presentations:
- Summary report opening day
- Plant Science and Society: The challenges for tomorrow’s agriculture
- Daily highlights from the conference (science sessions and events)
- Poster Awards Press articles on the 4th EPSO Conference: EMBO Reports (Sept 08), GenomXPress (Sept 08)
- Conference programme
- Conference Sponsors
- Media area: English - French
- Abstract book and appendix