EPSO working groups
EPSO observers are involved in EPSO policy activities and events.
When EPSO produces a statement or a recommendation, prepares and holds a workshop, etc., observers can be involved in the discussions and have the opportunity to give their input.
Any non-academic organisation or institution interested in plant science can apply to become an observer by simply completing the request form and sending it to the EPSO office.
The following organisations/companies are EPSO observers:
- Pieter De Corte, ELO (European Landowners' Organization)
- Nathalie Moll, EuropaBio (The European Association of BioIndustries)
- Ralf-Michael Schmidt, Südzucker
- Alain Murigneux & Georges Freyssinet, Limagrain
- Klaus K. Nielsen, DLF Trifolium
- Arjen van Tunen, Keygene
- Reinhard Nehls, KWS
- Michiel van Lookeren Campagne, Syngenta
- Miroslav Griga, Agritec Plant Research, Ltd
- Marc Cornelissenm Bayer CropScience AG
- Joanna Porankiewicz-Asplund, AgriSera
- Marc Lefebvre, SES VanDer Have N.V
- Filip Cnudde, Dow AgroSciences
- Marco Soares, Aralab
- Elena Orsini, Strube Research
- Beate Kettlitz, FoodDrinkEurope
- Kurt Ramskogler, LIECO GmbH & Co KG
Linked to ministries
- Tobias Seiberlich, GIZ (German Society for International Cooperation)