CYSENI 2021- ’17th International Conference of Young Scientists on Energy and Natural Sciences Issues’ May 24-28, 2021
The main goal of the 17th annual Conference is to discuss issues and perspectives of Natural Sciences and Energy Sector worldwide; as well as to allow young scientists to develop their skills. Ph. D. students, postdocs, master students and all other young scientists doing research on natural sciences and energy issues are welcome to the Conference as speakers and participants.
In 2021, the conference will be held online. That is why Lithuanian Energy Institute (LEI) has partnered with two other top-tier Lithuanian science institutions: Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry (LAMMC) and Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC). This partnership is built on years of previous cooperation on identified synergies of their research fields, and is reflected in an expanded list of Topics for the Conference this year.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- January 17, 2021 – deadline for registration and abstract submission
- February 01, 2021 – author notification on abstract acceptance
- March 07, 2021 – draft paper submission. Papers have to be prepared according to the instructions
- April 09, 2021 – authors will be provided with the reviews
- April 30, 2021 – final paper submission
- May 14, 2021 – submission of the recorded* presentation
- May 24-28, 2021 – Conference event