- Jul 11 - 14 2022
- All Day
MiCROPe conference – microbe assisted crop production: opportunities, challenges, needs
The symposium “Microbe-assisted crop production – opportunities, challenges and needs” (miCROPe 2022) addresses basic and applied aspects of applying beneficial microorganisms in crop production. Scientific sessions will address different functions of microorganisms in crop production, ranging from biocontrol to nutrition and stress resilience. Furthermore, we will address plant mechanisms, functional understanding and most importantly also address how microbiomes can be translated in field applications.
miCROPe 2022 will take place again in Vienna, from 11-14 July 2022. The symposium will be held in the Apothekertrakt of the famous Schönbrunn castle, easy to reach from the Vienna city center and surrounded by a beautiful park area. We invite you to present exciting results, engage in discussions with experts from academia and industry and enjoy the historic and cultural sites of Vienna.
Looking forward to meeting you in Vienna at miCROPe 2022!
- Bringing microbial applications into practice
- Microbiomes and soil fertility
- Functional understanding of plant microbiomes
- Plant mechanisms to interact with beneficial microorganisms
- Climate change, plant microbiomes and plant abiotic stress tolerance
- Microbial biocontrol of pests, pathogens and weeds
- Plant microbiomes in food systems
- Microbiome understanding to improve field success of microbial applications
- Disruptive approaches for phytobiome improvement
- Phytobiomes alliance session
- Deadline for abstract submissions – March 25, 2022
- The application for a FEMS ECR Grant must be submitted in the registration system until April 14, 2022
- Notification of acceptance oral/poster presentation – April 19, 2022
- Notification on FEMS ECR Grant application status – April 21, 2022
- Deadline early registration with reduced fees – May 6, 2022*
- Deadline for “late breaking poster” abstract submissions – May 20, 2022
- Deadline late registration fee payment and closure of online registration – July 3, 2022**
* If full payment has not been received until May 9, 2022, the late fee will automatically be apply.
** After the closure of the online registration only onsite registrations are possible (an additional 100 EUR onsite handling fee will be charged)