- Sep 26 - 28 2022
- All Day
The 3rd International Conference on Scientific Actualities and Innovations in Horticulture 2022
The International Conference will be held on September 26–28, 2022, in Vilnius, Lithuania. (http://www.lma.lt/en/).
Seeking to establish new links and collaborations among participants, the Conference will bring together researchers from diverse fields of study who share a common interest in Horticulture. The Conference SAIH2022 will address the leading topics in Horticulture. Researchers will have the opportunity to present scientific results and to meet colleagues, to develop ideas for new experimental projects and to discuss the latest developments, insights, changes, and solutions in horticultural science.
We hope that the SAIH2022 will be an excellent chance to present research results, exchange ideas and share experience for establishing further working partnerships and friendships. Depending on the pandemic situation, the Conference can be changed to a virtual event (publishing fee only).
- Plant stress physiology
- Plant genetics and molecular biology
- Biological and integrated pest control
- Plant Productivity, New Technologies and Sustainability
- Fruit and vegetables quality, postharvest and processing
- For early registration: 31 March 2022
- For late registration: 12 September 2022