The EPSO Briefing on the Horizon Europe Draft Work Programmes 2021-22 has been published on the Members’ only Website*. It contains all information for plant scientists already available in one document, It provides you as well additional researched information and final call texts already available.
*Access to the Members’ only Website is restricted to EPSO active Members (not sleeping members, not external Personal Members) – please contact Sofia to get access.
Some Work Programmes are published and fully covered in the briefing. For those only available as Draft, publication is foreseen end May and we provide first information on the programme. For pillar 2 this includes for instance the list of topics relevant to plant scientists in the ‘Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture and environment’.
- ERC – European Research Council Work Programme 2021
- MSCA – Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action 2021-2022 [Draft]
- INFRA – Research Infrastructures 2021-2022 [Draft]
Global Challenges & European Industrial Competitiveness – Thematic clusters
- Cluster 1: Health [Draft – 03.2021]
- Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space [Draft – 16.03.2021]
- Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility [Draft – 02.2021]
- Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment 2021-2022 [Draft – 12.2020]
- Missions [Draft]
- EIC– European Innovation Council Work Programme 2021
- EIE – European Innovation Ecosystems
- EIT – European Institute of Innovation and Technology
Widening Participation and Strengthening the European research Area
[Draft – 01.2021]
Further Work Programmes are available on the Funding & Tenders portal
We aim to update the briefing upon publication of official WPs still missing now with the help from some Board members. We will notify you then – likely end May / early June.
Wishing you success with your proposals
Karin Metzlaff, Alexandra Barnoux, Alan Schulman and Ernst van den Ende
Contact: Karin Metzlaff