Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research & University of Cologne
THE GRADUATE SCHOOL | Our International Max Planck Research School on Understanding Complex Plant Traits using Computational and Evolutionary Approaches is a local collaboration between the Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research and the University of Cologne, Germany. International students are closely supervised by an advisory committee, receive training in professional skills and are supported to share their scientific insights. All training is in English.
YOUR PROFILE | You are a highly qualified and motivated student from any nationality and hold, or expect to hold, a Master’s degree in a related subject. You have a proved track record of academic and research excellence and are fluent in written and spoken English.
OUR OFFER | We provide an excellent, international and interdisciplinary research environment with state-of-the-art facilities and a renowned faculty. Positions are fully funded for 3 years with possible extension.
- Apply online by December 6TH 2021 at gradschool.mpipz.mpg.de
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews on March 21–24TH 2022
- Selected applicants will start the PhD between summer and October 1ST 2022
- Dr. Stephan Wagner (IMPRS coordinator) at [email protected]
• Find more details at www.mpipz.mpg.de/imprs/
To apply for this job please visit www.mpipz.mpg.de.