Website Heinrich Heine University
The Frommer lab has openings for Humboldt Research Fellows at the postdoc level through a fast track program since Wolf B Frommer has been selected as a Henriette Herz Scout.
Topic areas: Transport processes, biosensors, regulation of carbon allocation, electrical signaling, pathogen resistance, and more, check out our website.
The fellowship comes with many benefits.
- Fellowship is €2,670 (postdocs) and €3,170 for experienced researchers plus bench fees Additional support for families
- Lifelong support as Humboldt Alumni with option for return fellowships
- HHU also offer various types of support through JUNO to help you with the move Key
- Doctorate completed within the last 12 years
- Outstanding scientific record and potential (Above-average publication record, commensurate with career level)
- Have not undertaken post-doctoral research stays nor completed degrees/doctorates in Germany
- Not hold German nationality
- Language skills: good knowledge of German or English, depending on research proposal
- The research fellowship should commence within 12 months of being granted
- No previous applications submitted to the Foundation by the candidate; no previous sponsorship in any of the Foundation’s fellowship programs The Humboldt Foundation encourages especially applications from women.
To apply for this job please visit www.molecular-physiology.hhu.de.