Website Utrecht University
The successful candidate is a curious and ambitious student who:
- holds a Master’s degree in Biology, Biomedical Sciences, or a related field;
- has a strong interest in molecular biology;
- has previous experience with independent research (lab rotations), and preferably worked with genetic model organisms and/or advanced microscopy;
- has been trained in scientific writing, communication and presentation in English;
- has the motivation to work in an ambitious, multidisciplinary and international research team.
To apply for this job please visit www.uu.nl.