Website the Institute of Bio- and Geosciences - Plant Sciences (IBG-2), Research Center Juelich
Would you like to contribute to solutions to climate change and food and biomass resource scarcity? Work with us at the Institute of Bio- and Geosciences – Plant Sciences (IBG-2) https://www.fz-juelich.de/ibg/ibg-2/EN/Home/home_node.html on innovative use, production, and technology concepts related to crop resilience to climate change. Conduct interdisciplinary research in international teams (EU Root2Resilience project) using state-of-the-art sensors and measurement concepts in the laboratory and greenhouse, and field.
- Investigate root growth/physiology of sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) in a changing environment
- Study the molecular physiology of storage root development
- Study root architecture and anatomy under different climatic conditions
- Collaborate within and contribute to the EU Root2Resilience Project
- Disseminate your finding to stakeholders at international workshops/conferences
Questions about the offer?
Please feel free to contact us via our contact form.
Please note that for technical reasons we cannot accept applications by e-mail.
To apply for this job please visit www.fz-juelich.de.