Website Wageningen University & Research
Do you want to be part of the development of resilient crops that require fewer environmentally-damaging inputs? Then you could be the ideal candidate to join our new, interdisciplinary research institute CropXR!
We are looking for three highly motivated and creative candidates to join us in CropXR.
- a pleasant team player with a pro-active work attitude
- conceptually strong and skilled in practical experimental and field work, with interests in quantitative modelling, in the areas of plant growth and physiology
- an MSc degree in plant sciences, crop science or a related field
- experience programming for image analysis (PhD 1), physiological modelling linked to genetics (PhD 2), or analyzing and modelling of quality traits (PhD 3)
- excellent English language proficiency (CEFR C2 level or more). For more information about this proficiency level, please visit our special language page
- strong collaborative skills
- For more information about this position, please contact Jochem Evers, chair Crop Physiology ([email protected])
For more information about the procedure, please contact Dax Teunissen, recruiter, ([email protected]).
To apply for this job please visit www.wur.nl.