Website Wageningen University & Research
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic team player and result-driven scientist with:
- an excellent academic record (PhD) in bioinformatics or computational biology;
- affinity with plant-microbe biology and metabolism;
- demonstrable expertise in working with transcriptomic and/or metabolomic data;
- proven proficiency in programming (in, e.g., Python);
- basic to intermediate statistical and mathematical skills;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English (a mininum of CEFR C1 level). For more information about this proficiency level, please visit our special language page.
To apply for this job please visit www.wur.nl.