Website CRAG _ Centre de Recerca en Agrigenòmica- Transfer and Innovation area
The Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG; Barcelona) is currently seeking a technology transfer specialist to lead the Technology Transfer and Innovation area.
What CRAG offers:
A full-time position, including the option of partial remote work, with the possibility to become permanent. Salary dependent on the candidate’s experience and qualifications. Employed in compliance with Spanish legislation and regulations under a full-time contract. Employees receive the benefits of the Spanish Social Security system covering sickness, maternity/paternity leaves and injuries at work.
- BSc, MSc or PhD (preferably) degree in life sciences or related disciplines.
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the innovation and technology transfer areas of a public research organization or a private company, and progressively gaining responsibilities in developing and executing plans. Experience in technology transfer in both academia and the private sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills. Strong customer relationship skills, consensus building skills and the ability to cultivate and maintain professional business partnerships.
- Excellent English (proficiency or better), and Spanish / Catalan (written and oral).
- Formal training in IP management, or similar business studies, is highly desirable
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.cragenomica.es.