The shorter public version of the Newsletter is available here.
Please, log in and read the full version available in the Members’ Only section.
Enjoy reading and send us your articles early March for the spring 2022 Newsletter.
The table of content
- Research Cornucopia
- EPSO Plant Science Seminar moves into a second season
- The Outreach Working Group welcomes your public relations experts
- Plant Health, a new EPSO Working Group is starting
- Future Proofed Crops, a new EPSO Working Group plans its first meeting Feb’22
- Re-thinking the agro-food chains to address the nutritional security goal in Europe
- Successful Plant Biology 2021 Congress
- SusCrop: 9 projects selected within the four ERA-NETs call
- Prepare interactive events for the Fascination of Plants Day 2022!
- Welcome to the University of Bordeaux as new member
- Welcome to the University of Essex as new member
- Welcome to the University Politechnica della Marche as new member
- CHIC– MyCHICFarm, an augmented reality (AR) game
- InnCoCells: Developing safe and sustainable plant-derived cosmetic ingredients with scientifically proven effects
- THE 16TH ISBR Symposium – ISBR2022
- FutureProteins: Coupled agricultural systems for a resilient and sustainable production of high-quality food proteins
- OrbiPlant® and OrbiLoop®: Vertical indoor farming made by Fraunhofer IME
- CropBooster-P’s Citizen Jury in favor of New Breeding Technologies
- COVID-19: New plant produced antibody variants open up promising therapeutic approach
National, European and global funding
- National Research Funding Opportunities
- Horizon Europe briefing updated by EPSO
Career opportunities and (postponed) meetings
Contacts: Alexandra Barnoux & Karin Metzlaff, EPSO