The Info Days will be open for participation without prior registration. During the event, prospective applicants and stakeholders of EU research and innovation get information and can ask questions about main funding instruments and the first Horizon Europe calls for proposals.
During the 10 Info Days nine topics will be addressed:
- 28 June: Infrastructures
- 29 & 30 June: Digital, industry & space (cluster 4)
- 30 June: Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- 1 July: Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- 1 July: The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July: Health (cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July: Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July: Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- 9 July: European Research Area (ERA) & Widening
There will be exclusive discussions and hands-on sessions.
The Info Days will be open for participation without prior registration.
➜ Further information on the event website
Source: KoWi: – contact: Katharina Spannhake
MSCA: Opening of first calls in 2021 again postponed
The opening dates for the MSCA funding schemes Doctoral Networks, Postdoctoral Fellowships and European Researchers’ Night have been again postponed.
Current dates indicate that the Doctoral Networks 2021 will open on 22 June 2021 and close on 16 November 2021. The call for the Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 will also be published on 22 June 2021, with deadline on 12 October 2021. The call for the European Researchers’ Night 2022/2023 is postponed to open on 22 June 2021 with deadline on 7 October 2021.
Source: KoWi – Contact: Dr. Kristina Wien