European Learned Societies and Research Organisations collaborate supporting all fields of science and at a European level collaborate in the Initiative for Science in Europe (ISE) to engage in European science strategies and policies. They published on 26.10.2023 their main recommendations on Horizon Europe and towards FP10:
- Shield Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions and the European Research Council
- Boost collaborative basic research to complete the Research & Innovation Cycle in Pillar 2
- The Widening Challenge – facilitate access to the three Pillars in HE
- Without Researchers no Research
- Why consulting European academic associations can help policy makers.
EPSO is a founding member of ISE and Karin Metzlaff chairs the ISE Working Group on Horizon Europe and towards FP10.
Click here to read: the ‘ISE main recommendations on Horizon Europe and towards FP10’, 26.10.2023.
Related ISE links:
ISE position on Horizon Europe, 12.7.2021
Karin Metzlaff – Chair ISE Working Group Horizon Europe & EPSO Executive Director
Enrique Sanchez – Vice-Chair ISE Working Group Horizon Europe & EPS
Monica Dietl – Executive Coordinator ISE