The ISDC has a mandate for:
- Foresight work to inform CGIAR’s longer term research strategy;
- Horizon scanning to provide analysis on how emerging trends and developments can be taken into account in CGIAR’s work;
- Priority setting exercises and analyses integrating both ex-post and ex-ante analyses;
- Guidance for periodic proposal assessment processes; and
- Other functions, on the strategic direction of CGIAR and the value of its research agenda.
Successful candidates will be appointed to serve for three years to help the ISDC contribute to the strategic and portfolio planning and positioning of CGIAR. Specific disciplines and skills needed: water and soil management; non-economic social sciences; key development process experience and stakeholder engagement; and value chains and the private sector.
Applications and nominations must be submitted by not later than 6pm, local Montpellier, France time on Monday 1 June 2020 via email to [email protected]
Source : CGIAR, 07.05.2020