EPSO working groups
The European Plant Science Organisation
EPSO is an independent academic organisation that represents more than 226 research institutes, departments and universities from 30 countries in Europe and beyond. EPSO's mission is to improve the impact and visibility of plant science in Europe. Learn more about EPSO and why plants matter.
Click here to become a personal member.
EPSO’s role in the future of global plant science challenges – read the vision of EPSOs president Heribert Hirt, 2011
- Daily Mail, UK: Ministers urge EU to relax its tough curbs on genetically-modified crops, 12.5.2013
- Independent, UK: Editorial; Time for a rethink on GM crops, 11.6.2013
- 7th EPSO Conference, 1-4 September 2013, Greece: Registration with abstract submission until 30 June
- May 18th was the 2nd International Fascination of Plants Day 18 May 2013 in 54 countries! See success stories from already 19 countries online, 11.6.2013
- OECD-FAO: Agricultural Outlook on global agriculture trends for next decade and China’s role - released 6.6.2013
- EPSO Newsletter June 2013, 3.6.2013
- NBT Platform: 7 factsheets available on new breeding techniques, 30.4.2013.
- EPSO: Interview K Metzlaff on Fascination of Plants Day 2013 - goals and invitation for everybody to join in, 25.4.2013
- EPSO: Submitting input to the EC’s consultation on Organic Agriculture in Europe, 28.03.2013
Upcoming EPSO events:
- 'Horticulture for the 21st Century' Workshop, 11-12 November 2013, Berlin (DE)
- 7th EPSO Conference, 1-4 September 2013, Greece
Recent Recent EPSO events:
- Joint FESPB/EPSO Plant Biology Congress, 29.07-03.08 2012, Germany
- UCD-EPSO symposium: Can we feed the 9 billion people or will we starve?, ESOF 2012, Dublin (IE), July 2012
- FAO-EPSO Workshop: Sustainable Crop Production, Rome (IT), June 2012
- Fascination of Plants Day 18 May 2012
EPSO members contact us to get involved in one of the working groups.